Oblivion_______ Ban Appeal REDUX

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by Oblivion, Jun 23, 2020.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Oblivion

Expand Collapse

Your In-game name: Oblivion_______
    Who (Staff Member): TheThompson
    Action (Ban, Mute, etc): 30d BAN
    Where (Forums, Server, Discord): Server
    What did you do: Mob aura to kill mobs.
    Why should this action be reversed:

Okay so at first when this ban happen I was not acting myself and tried to lie about it which now thinking back was my bad and very silly of me since I was actually using it during the heated moment I did not know better and I am sorry for lying about me not using it when in fact I was especially this apology goes to TheThompson, he was doing his job.

Now for the appeal, I was in a call with Dabify and a couple other staff members and I explained why my ban should maybe be reconsidered if you guys have mercy, I was using mob aura as alternative to auto clicking and strictly used it to kill mobs and this I am not lying about, I could of used auto clicker and the ban would of been less however technically they are both equivalent I know mob aura is a lot worse but the purpose of why I used it was equivalent to auto clicking, and I know not one is better than the other and I am once again sorry and take full blame for breaking the server rules and hacking any form of hacking is not allowed. I would like to request if you guys can critically look at this ban as a individual ban and see what I mean and possible reduce my ban for auto clicking, I didn't effect any players playing experience however technically I did but not directly such as using a aura to fight players which I believe is not equivalent to using aura to kill mobs when you look at it critically.

All in all I am very sorry for this and as over a day has gotten past I have had time to actually take in what happen and realise I was in the wrong in so many ways and at the time I wont lie I wasn't remorseful, but now I am and I am sorry, I hope you guys can take into consideration my point and have mercy on me thanks.

if you guys would like to talk to me about it and allow me to further explain this in voice chat please let me know!

2. Oblivion

Expand Collapse

I was using a hack and the hack was mob aura to kill mobs I take full blame.

3. RN2

RN2
    Expand Collapse