Spet's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Spet, Jun 21, 2020.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Spet

Expand Collapse

What is your In-Game Name?
    Spet

What faction are you currently in? "IRA"

What is your discord? (name#1234) Spet#4725

How old are you? 17

What timezone are you in? GMT +2

Are you multilingual? Yes, I can speak Fluent English and Russian

2) What encouraged you to apply for staff on KarismicMC?

What encouraged me to apply for KarismicMC is the urge to staff for a good server, I've been a staff members on multiple servers and I enjoy staffing, KarismicMC looks like a very good & high quality server but it lacks staff members so I wanted to give it a shot and apply, with that said I'm interested in donating my share of experience and making the server even better and bigger.

3) How can you benefit the server?
    I can benefit the server by becoming a staff member this way I will be able to help the new players that ask frequent questions in chat and help the server itself by preventing people from breaking the rules, I got years of experience with the factions gamemode so I know my way around it, I can say the same about staffing I got plenty of experience with that too.

4) Do you have any staff experience?
    If so, please go in-depth with what kind of situations you faced and what tasks you handled as a staff member.

I do have multiple staff experience and I would like to start by talking about VerixPvP:

I began as a helper and climbed my way up to Sr.Admin , the situations that I head to deal with varied from
    watching chat all day to dealing with Disqualifications Illegal bases, tickets. the situations that were the hardest for me I'd say were dealing with my Irl info being leaked in main chat, It was unpleasent but wasn't that hard to deal with, as a staff member on VerixPvP I liked hosting events and spectating players incase they're doing illegal stuff and overall working along side with the manager on improving the server rules wise and plugins wise.

Second server
    I would to share experience about was BrutalNetwork, I was Manager on there and it was very fun building the server alongside the owners, I learned alot about managing a server staff wise and backend wise, the situations that I I faced the most were dealing with tickets and giving out faction strikes / disqulifications and screensharing, we were getting quite a good amount of tickets a day, it varied from faq questions up to buycraft tickets , so I got a fair share of experience with that too, I actually enjoyed doing tickets since they were kind of chill most of the time to top that off I was SS manager on the server so I got quite a lot of experience finding ghost clients , booters , databases.

5) What kind of reputation do you feel you have on the server?
    I feel like I got a neutral reputation on the server since I don't really communicate through chat as much since I prefer staying away from toxic conversations, but I'm hoping to build a positive reputation once I hopefully get accepted to the staff team and get to know the community a little better along side with the staff team.

6) How active can you be on the server, discord, and forums daily?
    I can be active as long as 10 hours a day on Forums / Discord / Ingame simultaneously

7) How much experience do you have with playing Factions?
    I got loads of experience with the Factions minigame, I started playing factions about over 6 years ago, I began playing with IRL friends on CedgePvP and from there I slowly swayed thowards the competitive factions play style where I went through a good bit of factions and every one of them taught me something new about the gamemode, until now I play with big comp factions such as Triad well not anymore as Triad is retired at this point, but I also play with factions such as Fusion and Sanctus which is Nug members. so I'm quite known in the factions community.

8) How well do you work with others?
    I work very well with others, I don't mind chilling in voice chats with other staff members and doing our staff duties together if they're up for it, I'm all for it.

9) What do you believe is the main/overall role of a staff member?
    I believe that the main / overall role of a staff member is looking after the server and it's community, a staff member should be able to know his way around the server he's staffing on and knowing every rule on that server and help new players / those that aren't familiar with the rules of the server as he is.

10) Why should you be chosen over other applicants?
    I would like to get chosen over other applicants because I got my share of experience with staffing on servers since I spent over a year doing so and I enjoy staffing more then playing at this point because factions playstyle gets repetitive after you play it for over 6 years, I would just like to donate my skill and knowledge to the server.

11) Have you ever been muted or banned on the server? If so, please explain the incident.
    No

12) Anything else we should know?

Nope, thank you for taking time out of your day and reading my staff application.

2. Spet

Expand Collapse

Not interested in staffing on KarismicMC anymore, please close this thread.