Kjuyg's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by mattlap, Jun 20, 2020.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. mattlap

Expand Collapse

Your In-game name: Kjuyg
    Who (Staff Member): TheThompson
    Action (Ban, Mute, etc): Ban 7 days
    Where (Forums, Server, Discord): Karismicmc factions server
    What did you do: Used an autoclicker killing a boss
    Why should this action be reversed: I wasn't aware that an autoclicker was considered cheating on this server. I figured hacked clients were only considered illegal like the last server I was on. It was my own mistake and I admitted my wrong right away. I feel that the ban should be reversed or at least a less severe punishment should be considered. I am an honest person and I am aware of my mistake. Please consider my appeal

Thanks, Kjuyg :)

2. mattlap

Expand Collapse

Also I am fully open to screen share if need be.

3. Uash

Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    When ever is an autoclicker allowed on any server. "Hack" advantage over other players, which is what a clicker is

4. mattlap

Expand Collapse

This is my first time playing factions in a long time but one of the old servers i used to play allowed it called Diamcraft and one called Classic allowed it as well. But like I said it was my mistake and now I know and understand the rules. Just figured I would give this a shot.

5. Alex

Expand Collapse

I recommend reading the rules at any time of a server. Although I believe I can see some improvement and how much you want to play this server . It seems fair to unban you in my sense as this being a little 1st warning, and if staff are to check you regularly, I believe you could have another shot.

+1

mattlap likes this.
  6. Retrify

Admin
    Staff Member Administrator Member
    Expand Collapse

Denied. You're responsible for reading the rules.

7. mattlap

Expand Collapse

Well as a server you should let the user know when he/she joins the server you should offer a link to the rules. So you could say that you officially warned them about the rules. Instead of saying ""we expect you to know the rules"" a server should always instantiate about the rules when ever a user joins instead of them expecting to know the rules. Sure you could say you link the rules during gameplay but the server chat is always going so you're bound to miss it. The rules should be instantiated like said when the user joins the server, same thing when you're getting a new multiplayer game, you're prompted a UI saying if you understand the rules of this game. Same thing should be this server, at least put a link before you should the actual faction server or a sign acknowledging the rules. Therefore after they do join the faction server, you are accepting the rules. I understand why i'm banned, but I feel like as a first offence for someone who genuinely made a mistake and admitted it as soon as I was questioned, a 7 day ban on a server i've been waiting all week to play on is slightly harsh. But fair enough. Have a good day/night.

8. Uash

Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    read the rules you have access to them just as everyone does