Adiphy's staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Adiphy, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Adiphy

Expand Collapse

1) Basic Info:

What is your In-Game Name?
    My current IGN is Adiphy

What faction are you currently in?
    I'm currently in Method

What is your discord? (name#1234)
    Adiphy#6986

How old are you?

What timezone are you in?
    EU - CEST

Are you multilingual?
    What languages are you fluent in...
    I can speak fluent English and Dutch, also can speak a little French and German.

2) What encouraged you to apply for staff on KarismicMC?
    Because I have wanted to get back to staffing for a bit now and since my faction decided to play here I'm making my staff application on here. Also heard a few of my faction members are in this staff team and they said its a proffesional staff team.

3) How can you benefit the server?
    I have a lot of experience as a factions player and as a staff member. I've played factions since late 2015 and I've been playing comp factions since 2017. I have been staff on multiple servers since I've played factions so i got a lot of experience.

4) Do you have any staff experience?
    If so, please go in-depth with what kind of situations you faced and what tasks you handled as a staff member.
    I have owned my own Dutch server in the end of 2016, it was a dupe factions server (A server where you're allowed to dupe and also has dupe machines at spawn). I was owning that server with some irl friends and we had a pretty active playerbase with around 40-50 different players a day. I was owner and head-staff on there. We decided to close the server in begin 2017 since we just didn't have the time to run a server on our own. Since i was a owner we had to deal with a lot of different situations, we had a kid spamming a staff member his IP in chat and he kept coming back. We decided to close down chat untill it had cooled down.

I was sr-mod on BrutalNetwork, it was a server that has recently closed down and got sold. I was ss-verified on there, so i got experience with ss'ing and i know a lot about it since i love doing it. I know how to find a lot of ghostclients using processhacker, powershell and SE for example.

5) What kind of reputation do you feel you have on the server?
    I don't really have a reputation on this server in particular since I've not played this a lot but i cant wait to get into it.

6) How active can you be on the server, discord, and forums daily?
    On the server about 8h a day (I got holiday now). In discord around 12h a day since I'm always online on my phone so i can respond a lot. Same for the forums.

7) How much experience do you have with playing Factions?
    As i said before, I've been playing factions since the end of 2015, I started on saico untill around mid 2017 when i decided it was time to move to comp factions since it was growing a lot and my friends decided to play. The last year I've been winning a lot more maps since I've gotten better at the game and joined better factions.

8) How well do you work with others?
    Since I've played in a lot of factions that have more then 50 players I know how to communicate well. I also have a lot of experience with staffing so i know how to work with other staff members.

9) What do you believe is the main/overall role of a staff member?
    I think the main role of a staff member is to make sure the players have a great time playing this server. Helping players when they need help and preventing the server from players breaking rules.

10) Why should you be chosen over other applicants?
    Because I have a lot of experience with factions in general and with staffing. I like helping players and make sure they have a good time playing this server.

11) Have you ever been muted or banned on the server? If so, please explain the incident.
    Dont think so

12) Anything else we should know?
    Not really tbh.

2. Dale__

Expand Collapse

-1 Poor detail, States 1 staff experience, but claims to have multiple.

3. Adiphy

Expand Collapse

I stated 2?

4. Dale__

Expand Collapse

Oh my goodness, im sorry I didn't see it.