MikeHocburn's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by MikeHocburns, Jun 18, 2020.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. MikeHocburns

Expand Collapse

Your In-game name: MikeHocburns
    Who (Staff Member): JDP2013
    Action (Ban, Mute, etc): Ban
    Where (Forums, Server, Discord): Server
    What did you do: Ban evasion
    Why should this action be reversed: I gave an alt to a banned player in order for him to play, and now the guy (CK_BenBart) is unbanned. As a result of giving him the alt, I too was banned on my main and my alt account, and I believe that because he is unbanned that I should also be unbanned. Not only that, but I'm a co-leader in a full roster fac that is coming to the server this Saturday, and I want to be able to enjoy this server with my fac on reset. The reason we picked this server was because of its friendly staff, fun atmosphere and game modes, and more importantly its equality and the ease for a new faction to begin on the server. I want to be able to enjoy this and much more the server has to offer, but I can't without being unbanned. I have learned my lesson of not giving my accounts to other people and have changed the password to my account, as well.

2. Hawk0364

Expand Collapse

Good appeal. #freeMikeHocburns

3. Alex

Expand Collapse

+1, He is in my fac and he's a super active player, and some bad habits have caused him to do what he's done. Both my friends now are completely clean and have learned their mistakes, and I know when Mike says he learnt his mistake he definitely has. I've seen significant improvement through the past month with him and I think it's justified to unban Mike if another player has been unbanned when Mike paid consequences. Never the less, we're all looking for fun here and it'd be a blessing to get Mike back, as he's a fun player and I know he'll definitely like to get to know the staff team!

#freeMikeHocburns

4. Retrify

Admin
    Staff Member Administrator Member
    Expand Collapse

Accepted