[Denied] RN2 Staff Application {EU}

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by RN2, Jun 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RN2

RN2
    Expand Collapse

#1 RN2, Jun 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
    What is your In-Game Name?
    RN2

What faction are you currently in?
    Solomid

What is your discord? (name#1234)
    RN2#6969
    How old are you?
    What timezone are you in?
    CET

Are you multilingual?
    What languages are you fluent in...
    English,Swedish,Spanish

2) What encouraged you to apply for staff on KarismicMC?
    I want to become apart of the KarismicMC Staff Team because Being staff on a server like KarismicMC would mean that I could bring new ideas into Faction Community and mean that I could gain Minecraft server knowledge. I am applying on Karismic, as it is something drastically growing and something that could push on in the days to come, meaning that someday, it could become one of the top servers [Not only in just Factions]. Some players, deserve chances at becoming staff, and I believe that I should be given an opportunity to help out on the server. My experience, rule knowledge, friendly manner, and hardworking personality would be beneficial to Karismic and therefore means that I would like to apply and become a staff member. I enjoy helping people, server wise, and personal life wise, which is a key asset I could use and bring into the Karismic team. It is important to ensure the best gameplay experience a player can have, and with my help, I know that a larger majority of people, then before, would enjoy their time. For example, me bringing back some of the older Factions players, who began to lose interest. Therefore, I would like to apply for Karismic for the reason of wanting to bring something new to the team and helping a large community. Furthermore would like to be staff on Karismic simply for one reason, for the overall betterment of the community in general. I do believe that there is one thing that no other average staff member can offer the team. My extreme attributes that can help towards the public. Although there may be staff members who successfully use their skills, taking every opportunity they can to 'show off', I choose to be humble. There are situations where I do hold this back, however, such as a job interview, or a form in which I need to show off my skills (such as here), although if it is an unnecessary feature, I will purposely choose not to do it.

3) How can you benefit the server?
    Communication Skills - As I have been a Staff Member on 2 Large Networks, One as an Administrator then to Developer for over 2 years & Another one as a Normal Mod+ for 6 months, I have built up my Communication Skills. Before . Now that I have had a good relationship with these servers and the players on it, I have now been able to Communicate & talk with anyone really. My IRL job has also contributed to this.
    Responsibility - Being Responsible is probably one of the main things as a Staff Member. As a Staff Member, I would be very Responsible and take any issues or problems into my own hands if I can or need to deal with it. Being Responsible also means that if any other helpers or Moderators need assistance with any cases that they need to deal with, they are free to message me or ask me as I would hopefully know what the answers is from my 3 years of experience from staffing. Another situation is that if I was dealing with any situation on the server (i.e. A faction needs a rollback from an insider) I would sit there, help the players who are most likely talking to me in the Discord& continue to help them. I would not leave the situation un-done at any stage.
    Dedication - If I was chose as a Staff Member on Karismic, I would have a lot of dedication towards the Network. I would be on Everyday helping people throughout the day and partially the night. I would not go onto other servers and play on them more than I would on Karismic. I would also not do two-timing (being staff on two servers at once) as I want to put my full dedication and work towards Karismic. If I was chosen to be a Staff Member on this Network, I would always try to be online and helping out the players throughout the Discord when I can. If I cannot be online for any reason that has popped up, I would message the higher up staff in Telegram and tell them about the situation that is happening and why I would not be online.

4) Do you have any staff experience?
    If so, please go in-depth with what kind of situations you faced and what tasks you handled as a staff member.
    Mystic Factions - Admin (2015) 400 players - Not much to say here . my memory of it isnt too great. i was promoted to developer for a few months though.

JailBreakMC - Helper+ (2018) 2k players- I was accepted onto the Jailbreak staff team around March this month. It was a new and upcoming server. We had a very popular YouTuber named Ssundee who was planning to play on JailBreakMC. With this, he brought thousands of fans. Once the server opened it was pretty hectic but we managed to handle the 6k players that joined for his live stream. After 3 weeks of Activity and hard work, I was promoted to my role as Helper+ I then carried on for another 2 weeks and decided to resign as the server was not showing any potential, as the owners were enjoying the money so much they did not want to work on the server. It was so bad that after the month and a half they still hadn't added pvp to the server as they said they would on day 1.

VileMC- Helper (2017) 300-400 players - There is not much of a story with VileMC as We had a booming Sotw but around 1 week the owner Ran with the money. However, the server was doing really well averaging around 300 players all day long.

5) What kind of reputation do you feel you have on the server?
    I think I have a good reputation on the server and am trying to be nice to everyone and help people if they need help

6) How active can you be on the server, discord, and forums daily?
    On the weekdays i can be online 5-7 hours a day, and on the weekends i can be online 6-10 hours a day.
    7) How much experience do you have with playing Factions?
    Iv'e been playing factions for about 5 years, and i know all the things pretty well,Grinding,Base building,Cannons etc.
    8) How well do you work with others?
    I am a patient listener and clear communicator, which is essential to being a good staff member. Customers on my job often call me with complaints and concerns, and my ability to patiently listen and empathize makes them feel appreciated. I then work with them to come up with creative solutions to their problems. I believe my people skills are the reason Iv'e been promoted on other servers.
    9) What do you believe is the main/overall role of a staff member?
    - Activity: Activity is an essential part of being on a staff team for obvious reasons. It helps with knowing the community, figuring out the ways of staff, knowing how things are run so you can answer questions, and just being there for people who need to ask questions or need help. In previous servers, I have always been in the top for activity for each week sometimes getting over 60 hours a week.
    - Experience: Experience is really important, I have experience from developing to leading a staff team to owning a server and everything in between. It helps as I know mostly what I am doing, I know what higher ups are looking for and even can help them in more ways than the average helper.

10) Why should you be chosen over other applicants?
    Because I am very serious person, that is all the time and not just because you are "staff". And because I'm as active as I write, which other people often lie about in their applications

11) Have you ever been muted or banned on the server? If so, please explain the incident.
    Never

Attached Files:

2. Boykaa

Expand Collapse

Communism
    Well written application. Its ganna be +1 from me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.