[Pending] Dale__'s Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Dale__, Jun 14, 2020.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Dale__

Expand Collapse

1) Basic Info:

What is your In-Game Name?
    Dale__
    What faction are you currently in?
    None
    What is your discord? (name#1234)
    Dale#2002
    How old are you?
    What timezone are you in?
    Central Standard Time - U.S.
    Are you multilingual?
    What languages are you fluent in...
    English

2) What encouraged you to apply for staff on KarismicMC?
    Well first it was TheThompson, I was looking for a new server to play and staff on and he suggested KarismicMC, he told me how good of a staff team there is as well as an active and very nice owner. After chilling in the general chat of the discord I have realized how good the community is and how much fun it be to staff here and be a good role model to the players. Also, I want to be staff because I enjoy supporting and helping people, a big hobby for me.

3) How can you benefit the server?
    I can benefit the server with my skills in helping people as well as my previous staff experience. I have some previous knowledge of Screen Sharing but mt skills are not up to date, but basics are know. I know how factions work and how cannoning work(watch for and spot illegal cannons).

4) Do you have any staff experience?
    If so, please go in-depth with what kind of situations you faced and what tasks you handled as a staff member.
    BlizzardMC-6 months (went from Helper to Sr.Mod)-Resigned
    During my time at BlizzardMC I was faced with a very toxic community and had to learn to deal with the toxic community and deal with getting hate when punishing the community. As a staff member I did Screen Share a bit but not much as most people I ban were blatant and just recorded the proof. I also did assist in hosting events looking for cheaters finding loopholes.

CosmicPvPTest (4 months before it was renamed to StrikePvP)- Demoted (Mod) (whole staff team demoted due to constant abuse and other mods and Sr. Mods as well as Admins banning each other and arguing with players) I didn't do any of that as well as 3 others that also got demoted. Well I was there for the short 1 month(got accepted as a Sr.Mod) I learned little to nothing as most the time server was down due to lag.

StrikePvP-(same server as CosmicPvPTest, but 4 months later after my demotion) I was a Trial for about 3 weeks before I realized nothing changed at all, total scam, never fixes lag to give reason to end the map and didn't ever payout even though he claims to of and never provided proof.

SpectralMC- 1 week, Helper, demoted- I was demoted for saying the truth about the owner and how bias he is in a faction owner discord. There I did learn the faction striking system though, as I never really heard of it.

5) What kind of reputation do you feel you have on the server?

I don't have much of a repetition, as I'm now deciding to join the server, but I feel like I give off a good one as i've had really good conversions in the discord.

6) How active can you be on the server, discord, and forums daily?

I can be active up to 4-6 hours on days that I work but on days I don't I can be active up to 10 hours a day. Even though I'm not on the server at the late times at night I will be in discord on checking the forums.

7) How much experience do you have with playing Factions?

I am currently going into my 4th year of playing factions and I know a ton about factions. I have played with bigger factions Such as nUg and Exit (a newer faction).

8) How well do you work with others?

I work really good with others, I currently work at a grocery store as a cashier so i'm always asked where something is and i'm constantly interacting with others, I tend to be very good at interacting with them.

9) What do you believe is the main/overall role of a staff member?

To keep the server fair and welcoming experience for others, enforcing the rules.

10) Why should you be chosen over other applicants?

I'm very experienced in factions as I have been playing for a long time. I'm very friendly and very very nice to others and tend to not let my anger get to the best of me. I'm also very dedicated and give all my time to help others out.

11) Have you ever been muted or banned on the server? If so, please explain the incident.

Nope

12) Anything else we should know?

I'm always open for a good conversion and always willing to help!

2. Retrify

Admin
    Staff Member Administrator Member
    Expand Collapse

+! although I think players need to play a map before applying so they know the server.

3. Dale__

Expand Collapse

Thank you ! I agree with you on that, but I have 100% faith in the server being good, and certainly better than past servers i've played.

4. TheThompson

Staff Member Moderator Member
    Expand Collapse

+1 Good clear app and I have staff with before so I know he is capable

5. Dale__

Expand Collapse

Thank you !

6. Dale__

Expand Collapse

Update: Faction: Ruin

7. RN2

RN2
    Expand Collapse

-1 really bad

8. Dale__

Expand Collapse

Explain what can be improved, would love some constructive feedback for improvements! Thank you!