Uyle staff ap 2.0

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by uyle, May 22, 2020.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. uyle

Expand Collapse

1) Basic Info:

What is your In-Game Name? Uyle

What faction are you currently in? DQ'd fac oop

What is your discord? (name#1234) RyanThomas#3396

How old are you? 17

What timezone are you in? GMT

Are you multilingual?
    What languages are you fluent in... Welsh and English ~ Not that many people on the server would be welsh lol

2) What encouraged you to apply for staff on KarismicMC? Love the server, it runs amazing (except understandably when 96k villagers are spawned in) and the staff are extremely friendly and fun to chat with (except winter he's an eboy). I put 12 hours a day into the server and the chat seemed unruly without an EU helper since most of the staff team are NA excluding hilltrap and cutsom

3) How can you benefit the server? I am online a lot and am always down to chat with and support the players, i have a lot of experience with being a discord moderator/admin and think my moderation skills will translate successfully to minecraft.

4) Do you have any staff experience?
    If so, please go in-depth with what kind of situations you faced and what tasks you handled as a staff member.
    Not much minecraft experience as staff, i have been a Helper on XeroMC for a while but the server is pretty dead recently and i ended up only moderating on the discord really.
    I've been a mod on a 3000 member discord of a youtuber called FakeJake for 2years.
    Some of the usual situations i've had to deal with are harassment of fellow users and a lot of people posting thing that aren't exactly PG, Other than racial slurs and such i'd usually warn them and if the behaviour prevailed i would either temporarily mute temp mute them or if it is necessary the member will be banned. I can go more in depth if needed since a lot happens in there.
    Was staff here but got banned for clearing bin bcuz im a brainlet, you can decide if i did well or not :p

5) What kind of reputation do you feel you have on the server?
    other than hackusations i dont think anyone hates me and i can just chill with most of the people

6) How active can you be on the server, discord, and forums daily?
    I could be on the server or moderating discord at least
    3 hours a day if i weren't currently in quarantine, the forums would probably be at intervals. currently due to coronavirus im on the server and am using discord for a good 12 hours a day ~ literally no life it's so sad

7)
    How much experience do you have with playing Factions?
    I've been playing factions since about 2014 having had a short break from 2018 to now as im getting back into it

8) How well do you work with others? I work excellently as a member of a team and actively try to befriend my co-workers to make the experience all the more pleasant, not that it's relevant but i have a history of playing football and working in retail and think i did well with my peers. Not much to add here except i dont think i did a bad job working with you guys

9) What do you believe is the main/overall role of a staff member?
    To improve the experience of the members and ensure they remain happy and in return convince their friends to join the server which would increase the server's popularity. ~ And to not fail an ss due to a cleared bin oops ~

10) Why should you be chosen over other applicants?
    I have a lot of discord staffing experience and am a charismatic guy, I'm well mannered and don't tend to lose my cool in stressful situations. I also have a really cute dog.

11) Have you ever been muted or banned on the server? If so, please explain the incident. i have been muted for posting a link that didn't even exist lmao ph.com/indigowhite
    banned for clearing my bin and got an alt banned for ban evading (had to buy unban thanks to nordvpn being so useless :// )

12) Anything else we should know? im pretty good at blowing up my own cannons

2. Bot_28132

Expand Collapse

-1 jk, I enjoyed reading your application, +1

3. uyle

Expand Collapse

4. iRandumb

Staff Member Moderator Member
    Expand Collapse

I am currently on the fence about Uyle, he is very active and kind to other players but at the same time he was demoted during a SS and that can put a negative look on re-hiring you to the staff team. As well the application is kind of hard to read, so if you do happen to make another application I suggest putting in bold or color to separate the answers from the questions.

5. Eoin Murray

Expand Collapse

-1 You blatenlty hack. I would not give staff to this person.

6. patsy___

Expand Collapse

-1 this kid is 100% a hacker no wonder he was demoted and defiantly should not get staff again !!! other people deserve staff than him once a cheater and always a cheater