FirstWallScout's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by FirstWallScout, May 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FirstWallScout

Staff Member Helper Member
    Expand Collapse

1) Basic Info:
    What is your In-Game Name?
    FirstWallScout
    What faction are you currently in? TNT
    What is your discord? Scout#4734
    How old are you? 18
    What timezone are you in? CST
    Are you multilingual?
    What languages are you fluent in...

Yes, I have my seal of biliteracy in Spanish as well as English.

2) What encouraged you to apply for staff on KarismicMC?
    I have been debating on applying for staff for a while now, I have been playing since Season four and I can honestly say it’s hard for me to find a server that I enjoy, but I really love Karismic. The gameplay and the community are why I want to apply. As well as being encouraged by a few of the staff members.

3) How can you benefit the server?
    I believe I can benefit the server for my knowledge of factions and pvp in general. I have been playing Factions and Hardcore Factions for seven years now. My amount of playtime over the years has equipped me with experience that very few people have. I believe that I have a unique perspective, with that brings suggestions that I have to better the server.

4) Do you have any staff experience?
    If so, please go in-depth with what kind of situations you faced and what tasks you handled as a staff member.
    To be honest, I’ve never been on any staff team before, but I will mute people who are violating the rules, for example whether caps or racism. I try to follow all guidelines of each server I play and to help out wherever I can.

5) What kind of reputation do you feel you have on the server?
    I feel like I have a decent reputation, even though I played with a faction that got disbanded. That being said, I will be the first to say, I can be a little toxic at times but most of it is just your usual faction vs. faction banter. Anyone who knows me knows I will give players the same amount of respect they give me. Above all else, I believe the ability to be trustworthy is my biggest asset.

6) How active can you be on the server, discord, and forums daily?
    This current map, I have over a 100 hours alone. I have discord on my computer and phone, it is very easy to contact me when I am needed. I don’t normally go on the forums, but I can easily change that.

7) How much experience do you have with playing Factions?
    As previously stated in “How can you benefit the server” I have been playing factions for seven years now. I have played with or been around numerous factions. My knowledge for Factions and Minecraft in general, is very well rounded. I also have played HCF which introduced me more to the pvp side of Minecraft and how the mechanics of pvp work.

8) How well do you work with others?
    I work very well with others in life or while playing games. My ability to communicate with others and work alongside them is what I strive for. For Example, Factions is a team based game, and you cannot have a successful faction without being able to work with others. Not only that, I can work independently too. Whether it’s the interaction aspect or the work aspect, I am a hard working individual and complete all my work that is assigned to me.

9) What do you believe is the main/overall role of a staff member?
    I believe in not only keeping the server clean with unwanted issues but also being a representative for the server. I want the server to be an environment where everyone can enjoy themselves, Factions in retrospect to all other Minecraft gamemodes is considered one of the most toxic parts of Minecraft. I want to help minimize that stereotype that is put on the gamemode for Karismic, I know I will not in anyway be able to stop all the toxicity I would like to help prevent the overly toxic things from being said on the server.

10) Why should you be chosen over other applicants?
    I feel I should be chosen over other applicants because I have been around since season 3 and would bring lots of factions knowledge to the table as well as being able to give feedback/thoughts on most situations that will occur on the server.

11) Have you ever been muted or banned on the server? If so, please explain the incident.
    A) I was muted for Capitalization. I don't remember exactly what I said, all I know is that I used all capital letters.
    B) I was muted for Spam. I believe I was script checking someone and I said it more than three times.
    C) I was false banned for Strings that were found during a screenshare, but the problem was resolved.

12) Anything else we should know? Thank you for taking the time to read my application! Have a nice day!

2. Qiyn

Helper
    Expand Collapse

+1 very solid player, first wall gang

3. JDP2013

Admin
    Staff Member Administrator Member
    Expand Collapse

+1 Would like to see you on the staff team.

4. FirstWallScout

Expand Collapse

Thank You!

5. FirstWallScout

Expand Collapse

Thank You!

6. Bot_28132

Expand Collapse

Well, I enjoyed reading your application, however, the rule does state you need 5 forum posts BEFORE, you apply for staff, your 4 posts have been this application itself, saying thank you, and giving a +1 on another application. Maybe you should post more.

"》 Have at least 5 posts on the forums."

7. Dabify

Sr. Moderator
    Staff Member Sr. Moderator Member
    Expand Collapse

+10 no bias on this but he has been one of my closest friends for like 5 of his 7 years playing factions/HCF. Very good guy and would love to have him on the team for coming season!

8. Dabify

Sr. Moderator
    Expand Collapse

To be completely honest I don't like this requirement and it will probably be removed....

9. uyle

Expand Collapse

i don't think the requirement had been met by barely anyone that applied before this season lmao

10. uyle

Expand Collapse

+1 8v3 gang

11. iRandumb

Staff Member Moderator Member
    Expand Collapse

+1 I would love to work with him, and the application looks pretty solid from my standpoint as well he is very active on the server and just a slight bit of toxicity when it comes down to it, but a bit of it never hurt anyone... it's factions anyways.

12. FirstWallScout

Expand Collapse

Thanks <3

13. FirstWallScout

Expand Collapse

Thank You! :)

14. Retrify

Sr. Moderator
    Expand Collapse