Punishment Appeal: Sigolem

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by Sigolem, May 14, 2020.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Sigolem

Expand Collapse

Your In-game name: Sigolem
    Who (Staff Member): HillTrap
    Action (Ban, Mute, etc): Ban
    Where (Forums, Server, Discord): Server
    What did you do: AutoClick
    Why should this action be reversed:
    First and foremost, I am sorry that I had broken the rules for this amazing server. Many people on many different servers break this rule but staff are not able to rule it out. This is because their is a glitch in minecraft that lets you auto click. The glitch is you constantly hit your\ sword/fist, etc and when you are hitting something with it, you press F11 (the button to fullscreen) and it glitches and their you go, you are now autoclicking. This can not be caught as no software is required to use it. It is apart of minecraft. I feel like I'm not the only one doing this and feel like I should deserve a second chance. Again, i am sorry for taking advantage of the auto clicker. The software has been removed and I do not plan on using it again. It was my fault and I take full responsibility for it.

Thanks

2. Alex

Expand Collapse

As your friend, I'd honestly give you a -1 for the wording you used in your application as it seems you didn't put a lot of effort but I can see somewhat of the use of words you tried to use and such, and in voice calls when you got banned, I remember you crying and got very upset so you definitely are a jokester, but your appeal I can somewhat see is reasonable and can tell how much you want to get unbanned and being your friend I remember how much you loved the server, in the future I recommend never to auto click or hack again as it's strictly abusing Mojang's rules. I believe the maximum appeal shorting would be half of your current ban time if they see your response to be sincere and honest not only to the staff team but to yourself. Anyways I wish you the best of luck and as your friend, I definitely do miss you, although in your wording, in my opinion, I'd reduce it to half the ban time. Although since my opinion may be biased because I am your friend it's a +0 for now. I recommend adding more detail and showing how much you really cared about this server!

Quand