zBeastly appeal for unban

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by zBeastly, May 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zBeastly

Expand Collapse

#1 zBeastly, May 11, 2020
    Last edited: May 11, 2020
    ign zbeastly
    banned by Hilltrap
    resaon for ban : auto clicker found in ss
    why i should be unabnned

This is zBeastlys ban appeal,

The reason i believe i should be unbanned is because at the start of the screen sharing staff never made it clear that i don't have to give them mouse control, and that they “are allowed to search for anything ” i believe that what they meant by this was my private files which includes my onedrive, this screenshot proves that i have had my cv in my onedrive for over a year,

[​IMG]

https://www.mediafire.com/view/mp8tvxx78dl5t7f/].png/file

As you can see my cv is my onedrive which staff gained access by threatening me with a ban if i didn't open my onedrive, staff should admit to this and if not shame on them. The auto clicker that they “found” was deleted and was in my recycle bin and like i said to the staff my friend redtart who is dev on servers like maple craft, blizzardmc, and many more was helping me keep my pc clean for the hcf release of hcdreams. I was told that the autoclicker is automatically removed from my recycle bin in a couple of hours. I didn't expect to be frozen on your server because I don't hack or pvp, this is because I am grinding cane 24/7. I don't understand how grinding cane is “sus”.

[​IMG]

https://www.mediafire.com/view/54kor3s4jsnhpg0/pasted_image_0.png/file

I also believe that staff have had grudge towards ever since the start, this can be proved by the mutes of nearly half our faction and random freezing on me even though i was talking to people in chat and messaging tnt, who were messaging me scripter, this made me instantly assume that tnt had been reporting me for scripting and staff are going to look into that because staff are in there faction. Like Hilltrap said they installed the auto clicker not me.

I believe that this screen sharing and ban was unfair, because staff did not state at any moment in the screensharing that i'm allowed to remove their mouse perms, i believe this is unfair and a way to give the user who is frozen 0 access to their pc during the screensharing, i do not have proof of this because staff stopped my recording, so that i could not gather evidence for my appeal, i believe that this is highly abusive and unfair on me. I believe in second chances as i believe you guys do as i have read other peoples ban appeals and mute appeals, i hope that i gte unbanned and can come play with my faction again, as this is our first map together.

ntplayer, Sidewalks and eklipse like this.
  2. Sidewalks

Expand Collapse

+1

zBeastly likes this.
  3. Branete

Expand Collapse

+1

zBeastly likes this.
  4. Rotte

Expand Collapse

+1 staff did a bad job here and went into his private stuff which they shouldn't ever enter,

zBeastly likes this.
  5. eklipse

Expand Collapse

+1 staff found an autoclicker out of instance, and decides to ban for it even though the original reason for the screenshare was due to "scripting/nuking" and the only reason for the ss was due to people spamming "script check" and "scripter" in public chat? weird how no one else on canetop was ssed...

zBeastly likes this.
  6. ntplayer

Expand Collapse

+1, People have private folders. Especially OneDrive. You have no right to invade his security, if you froze him For cane scripting thats what you SS him for. Further more the autoclicker was used 12 hours ago, which doesn't mean it's in use. I like how you target OUR faction and what decide to ban off a reason which is One Stupid and two false. If the player doesn't want you to go through personal files he has the right to say so. If the man was scripting all you have to do is message him it's not that hard.

zBeastly likes this.
  7. Karismic

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Hello,

Your ban will not be reduced or removed, you must wait out the full duration before joining the server again. The only reason that your personal files/one drive was accessed during a screenshare is because paladin indicated that an executable had recently been run and was IN INSTANCE. We do not punish for having hacks on your computer, however we do punish for using and that is what "in instance" means. I can assure you that if personal folders were in the same directory as the executable, they were not accessed.

Here are the results from your Paladin scan, please note how the directory led to your OneDrive, and found an executable IN INSTANCE
    autoclicker_in.png

Here are the results from another users Paladin scan, please note how their auto clicker was NOT IN INSTANCE
    autoclicker_out.png

I hope this clears up any confusion there might be regarding the situation, but you will not be unbanned. Thank you for playing KarismicMC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.