Soccers Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Soccercrazyboy, Apr 6, 2020.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Soccercrazyboy

Expand Collapse

Thought as a staff member I should probably do one of these for all of those new players who don't know who I am or for anyone who's just browsing the forums.

My name's Nick and I've been playing Karismic for, honestly, way too long. I started back in the summer (or my winter since I live in the amazingly isolated country of Australia) of 2018. When I joined Matt was just a young, inexperienced owner, with just about no idea what the hell he was doing, so it's incredibly inspiring to see just how far the server, and especially matt has come. I'm more than ecstatic about the path that the server is going and really hope to see every single one of you guys online. I'm stupid AU time so don't expect to see me on 24/7 (much to the dislike of many ignorant players who call me 'inactive'), but feel free to hit me up on discord (it's not hard to find me), or on the server. I love having a chat with everyone (unless you're hoidor), about anything, not necessarily minecraft related.

Next season is gonna be a blast, the changelog is crazy and this season's gameplay is going to be mad to say the least. Don't hesitate to ask questions below or privately, see you guys soon :).

2. Shrils

Expand Collapse

Go afk those spawners...

3. JDP2013

Manager
    Staff Member Manager Member
    Expand Collapse

Who are you again?

4. Relyinq

Helper
    Staff Member Helper Member
    Expand Collapse