JavaSoft's Staff Application!

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Mikel Nakoul, Jan 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikel Nakoul

Expand Collapse

CEO at Promot8 Lebanon
    Home Page:
    #1 Mikel Nakoul, Jan 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    Are you applying for a moderation position or a building/developing position?
    Yes, I am applying for a moderation position.

What is your Minecraft username?
    JavaSoft.

What is your age?
    I am 20 years old.

What is your discord name/tag?
    JavaSoft#6439

What is your timezone/location?
    Lebanon GMT+3/ Ukraine GMT+2

How long have you played on Karismic MC?
    I tried to play KarismicMC season III, but I had to leave. So my direct answer is 1 day.

How would you improve Karismic MC?
    I have sent a full list of suggestions for this upcoming map to Matt#1245 and I will list them below.

Suggestion #1 Make base building easier: -Why make base building easier? Repeating the same thing over and over again every day every start of a map is not fun at all. Making base building easier will let faction get rid of the boring work faster and start doing something much more fun (PvP, exploring, messing around, etc...), a second reason why make base building easier is because of how advanced cannoning has become. Factions are too annoyed to put so much work into the base. -How to make Base building easier? Larger radius Trench Picks, Cheaper chunk busters, cheaper Printable Gen buckets.

Suggestion #2 Make cannoning rules less strict. -By restricting a lot of cannoning potentials the game is just boring by using the exact same cannon in every single raid. This limits the creativity in the competition (this is what lead the factions community to what it is right now). -By allowing factions to use different raiding tactics than just normal Parafusions, it just makes it more fun and appealing for cannoneers who quit factions and all they do is practice on cannon servers because the factions community is limiting their creativity by forcing competitive stupid rules. -How to revive creativity in cannoning? Allowing revers cannons, allowing reverse nuking, allowing left shooting, reducing the speed limit for 1 stacker. (I am willing to help you guys by giving my opinion on everything about cannoning) Note: Combining Suggestions#1 with Suggestion#2 would bring back the fun to factions like it used to be back in 2016 and earlier.

Suggestion #3 Chunk Loaders, Void chests. -Chunk loaders make it the server so clean from alts, it also makes it much easier to load spawners which does intact enhances base building and makes it so much easier for the lower comp factions to load their spawners. -Void chests/collectors come in hand for less laggy collection systems. Fairly big bases usually have a tone of hoppers that lag the hell out of players. Not only that but when using collectors you can make it so spawners don't visually spawn mobs but transfer their loot directly to the collectors which also make it fat less laggy on big bases.

Suggestion #4 Remove the crazy costume enchants and make it potion effect costume enchants only. (Speed, Strength, Fire resistance, Water breathing, Night vision, Obsidian breaker) -Why only potion effect costume enchants? Players don't like crazy costume enchants and the reasons are because they are super confusion and messy. For sure some players do like Crazy costume enchants, but those players are already playing CosmicPvP. -Make the overall effects less complicated and simple.

Suggestion #5 Sever sided sand bots. -Making server-sided sandbots is a very cool addition that helps smaller factions run raids smoother. A sand bot could be a simple block that is placed on top and infinitely keeps genning sand and charging the faction the cost of the sand. These blocks can be made to only work for a specific time or only in raid claims. A sand bot could be a mob that places sand adjacent to every block nearby it in a radius of 5 and charges the faction the cost of the sand.

Suggestions #6 Printer mod. Make an actual creative printer mod that you can swish to when printing and the ability to break blocks instantly that you placed since entering the printer mod for the last time.

How have you helped people on the server?
    As I only had one-day of PlayTime on KarismicMC, I couldn't help people. But I am always happy to help anyone on the server as long as they kindly as for it, regardless of whether I am a staff member or not.

How much time can you contribute to the server?
    In general and in a normal situation I will be able to contribute up to 5 hours of daily playtime, however, this can drastically change to more or less depending on the situation and IRL stuff.

What has been one of your best moments on Karismic MC?
    Since I haven't played on the KarismicMC for enough time it would be bullshit to come up with something as: "Best Moments" but I was very happy and to discover that the KarmicMC team is willing to push to the limits to make the serer a successful server.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    No, I have ZERO previous Ingame staff experience. Considering that, I have to mention that I am extremely fast learning and am willing to learn anything that a staff member has to.

Are you involved in any hobbies/activities outside of Minecraft?
    Founder & ex-CEO of a digital marketing and Social Media Management company that I have founded in 2018.
    I am a professional street fighter.

Anything else?
    I am willing to help KarismicMC to push to its very limits to become all it can be.

2. ArabzyaDemon

Expand Collapse

3. Koovert

Manager
    Staff Member Manager
    Expand Collapse

Application Denied.
    - Not enough Karismic MC server experience
    - Not enough staff experience in general

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.