Staff Aplication

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by CpnixLOL, Dec 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CpnixLOL

Expand Collapse

#1 CpnixLOL, Dec 28, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
    Are you applying for a moderation position or a building/developing position?

Moderation

What is your Minecraft username?

Ducky_TR

What is your age?

What is your discord name/tag?

Ducky_TR#4986

What is your timezone/location?

North America USA

How long have you played on Karismic MC?

2-3 weeks

How would you improve Karismic MC?

I would improve karismic by giving them some map details or new builds that might look good.

How have you helped people on the server?

I have bought people ranks and have tryed to be the nicest person I can possibly be . I will continue these thingsno matter what happens. I have told and helped people what commands or what they need help in and I am very glad if they take my information. It makes me feel like a better person. I have helped people by supporting the server on the store and doing my best to make the server better!

How much time can you contribute to the server?

It depends on the day. On the week days I can contribute about 2-3 hours a day. And on the weekends about 4-5 hours a day.

What has been one of your best moments on Karismic MC?

Being withe faction Omega and being able to help them out with there base work and goals!

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?

Yes I have many other experience with moderation on servers like Mine link and Saico. Both of these servers I have been on for about 2 years and are servers i love to work on and help out the players. I provide the best help and work for anyone who joins or needs help on the server.

Are you involved in any hobbies/activities outside of Mine craft?

Yes I swim on a high school team and play soccer. These games i really enjoy and one day to be very good at them. In my sports I am passionate and happy about how I do I will put the same effort into being staff on karismic I am also good at coding and solving cases or mystery's.

Anything else?

If I would to become a staff member on karismic I will provide my best effort and help to any staff new player or member of the server. If someone needs help in need I will be the first to react or treat their needs. If there is someone breaking the rules or being rude offensive to anyone else I will punish only if it is acceptable. If there is something I cant deal with I will report it back to you if needed.

Thank you,

Caleb

2. Koovert

Manager
    Staff Member Manager
    Expand Collapse

Application Denied.
    - Riddled with grammatical/spelling errors
    - Lackluster responses

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.