Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by CpnixLOL, Dec 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CpnixLOL

Expand Collapse

#1 CpnixLOL, Dec 27, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
    Hello. I am applying for karismic MC, because I think I could help and support the members and players of the server.
    If I became part of the staff team I would help anyone if they needed it. I would be kind a nice to every players providing them a fair advantage to everyone. I am on 3 to 5 hours a day. I will put in my best effort to support and help the server.
    My in game name is Ducky_TR and my discord is Ducky_TR#4986. If a player was being rude, hacking or breaking any of the server rules I would kindly maybe ask them to stop and if needed punish them only under certain circumstances.
    I have many other experiences with staff on other servers like mine link crazy wars and Saico. If there was a problem I could not handle I would gladly report or tell it to a higher or another member of the staff team hoping they could solve the problem.

Are you applying for a moderation position or a building/developing position?

Moderation

What is your discord.
    Ducky_TR#4986

What is your Mine craft In game name
    Ducky_TR

What is your timezone/region
    My time zone is NA (United States)

What is your age
    My age is 16

Are you involved in any hobbies/activities outside of Mine craft?

Yes I swim and play soccer
    Would you only apply for the tag in game or for being on the staff team?
    No I don't are of what the commands or the look of the tags or items I could have I mostly care about how to help or support the server i can!

My experience with the server is OK. I know many of the staff team members and are a member of the official discord. The server is played in a faction form and used have a sky block server.

Have you ever donated or have any other ranks on the server?
    Yes I currently serve with the titan rank and have supported the server many times. Even if I am not accepted into the team I will continue to help and support the server as much as I can :D

How long have I played mine craft for?
    I have played mine craft since 2012. I think it is a wonderful game and I shall continue to play and put my best effort into it, and put the same effort into supporting and helping the server of Karismic MC

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    Yes I have much experience on many other servers with the staff. I realize it is a very big job and I think it would be a great job for me!

I will not put in poor work and do my best to help the server. I wont do it for the money I will do it for the joy of how the players feel about the staff and the server.

How would you react if a new or player not much experience with the server or game joined?
    If a new player were to join the game I would explain to them welcome them kindly and nicely and explain to them the basics of what commands what he has access to in the game.

How long have you played on karismic for?
    About 1-2 weeks

Anything else?
    I am mostly on the weekends and Fridays any further questions contact me on discord Ducky_TR#4986

Thank you,
    Caleb

2. Koovert

Manager
    Staff Member Manager
    Expand Collapse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.