RealNews' Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by RealNews, Dec 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealNews

Staff Member Helper
    Expand Collapse

Are you applying for a moderation position or a building/developing position? Moderation

What is your Minecraft username? RealNews

What is your age? 17

What is your discord name/tag? RyanOHal#5484

What is your timezone/location? Eastern Standard, North Carolina

How long have you played on Karismic MC? I played everyday of szn 1 but didnt have much time to play szn 2

How would you improve Karismic MC? Whenever I set my mind to do something I dont stop until I achieve what I'm working on. I can help give ideas to improve the server and help with the small stuff. I am active so I can always watch chat and make sure everyone is following the rules of the server.

How have you helped people on the server? I have explained to people how to do things that they dont know how to. I helped a new factions player learn about factions in szn 1 and showed them the basics of what it is all about. I try not to have any drama on the server and keep a good reputation with all players

How much time can you contribute to the server? I can be on atleast 3-4 hours a day

What has been one of your best moments on Karismic MC? I was in the top faction in szn 1 and we found the #2 factions base and stayed up all night raiding and fighting them until we split their base and took alot of igs

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I used to own a very popular minecraft server which was called LunalaMC. It was a factions and skyblock server. I shut it down because I wanted to follow my baseball career and got invited to a boarding school on a baseball scholarship. The server was stressful to run but it was always fun because you can do anything you want in minecraft if you put your mind to it and know what your doing

Are you involved in any hobbies/activities outside of Minecraft? I play baseball in the spring. I also love working on vehicles (mainly trucks). I actually am the president of a truck group in North Carolina. I love going to truck shows with my group to earn trophies and placs. I love to hangout with people on the weekends and just have fun.

Anything else? This is my first time back on minecraft in a couple months so im not gonna lie and say i am not a bit rusty. I feel like after a few more days ill get back in the groove of everything. I appreciate you taking the time to read my application.

Thanks, Ryan

2. Hawk0364

Sr. Moderator
    Staff Member
    Expand Collapse

Your application has been ACCEPTED. You will be contacted on discord with further instructions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.