Frostbiting False Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by Frostbiting, Dec 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frostbiting

Expand Collapse

Your In-game name: Frostbiting
    Who (Staff Member): Soccercrazyboy
    Action (Ban, Mute, etc): Ban
    Where (Forums, Server, Discord): Server
    What did you do: I was banned for "Hacked Client" The thing is, I wasn't even hacking. I was lagging and that may have made it look like I was hacking, but I wasn't hacking and was even using bad lion client.
    Why should this action be reversed: I feel this ban should be reversed because I was lagging and I wasnt even hacking. Soccercrazyboy even said "wow, you are very laggy" meaning he too saw that I was lagging out of the server and kept having to rejoin. I feel as though this was a false ban and that my ban should be reversed.

Best Regards,
    Frostbiting

2. Hawk0364

Sr. Moderator
    Staff Member
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for appealing, I will bring this up with the staff team and it will be reviewed... You may expense a response sometime tomorrow. (12/24)

3. Hawk0364

Sr. Moderator
    Staff Member
    Expand Collapse

After discussing with the staff team, we have decided to DENY your appeal due to the fact you attempted to ban evade and received an IP Ban. You may disagree with your punishment, but I have reviewed the evidence and it looks conclusive. If you did not attempt to ban evade your punishment may have been shortened or even lifted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.