Kiddings Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Kiddings, Dec 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiddings

Expand Collapse

Application Requirements:
    • Must be an active member on the server and forums for 3 weeks.
    • Must have no severe punishments on the server. (Racial Slurs, DDOS Threats, etc..)
    • Must have discord.
    • Must be able to fluently speak/write English.
    To apply, click 'New Thread' and complete the template using the title: "[In-Game Name]'s Staff Application"

Are you applying for a moderation position or a building/developing position?
    Yeah I would like to apply for a moderation position on the server and hope that I can still play ingame
    What is your Minecraft username?
    Kiddings
    What is your age?
    i'd like to ignore this question as this is a public thread not trying to be doxed dm me though and i'll say
    What is your discord name/tag?
    ! Kiddings#5205
    What is your timezone/location?
    Eu/GMT
    How long have you played on Karismic MC?
    I didn't play the first map but I'm here to play the second map I have faction leader role and i believe I will be bringing my faction Chronic to Karismic MC for the 20man factions this weekend
    How would you improve Karismic MC?
    I have already helped Karismic MC today fixing a few things on the server to make it a little bit more "playable"
    If I got accepted to be a moderation on the server I would love to record these hackers and try my best to get some mutes, tempmutes and bans to make the server a lot less toxic so everyone can have a bit more fun on the server. I have lots of ideas to bring for new plugin and other cool items that would make the server even better but i'm not a developer so I can't make my own plugin but i'd love to learn to be honest.
    How have you helped people on the server?
    Today when I logged on to look around the server I was testing some cannons and asked Mat if he could fix a few things like the genbuckets and that water broke redstone and he thought these were good ideas
    How much time can you contribute to the server?
    Well means that I only joined the server today but i've played about 2-3 hours already but when the server opens on the weekend I would be playing probably 10+ hours a day
    What has been one of your best moments on Karismic MC?
    Well like I said above I don't really have many good moments on the server but I was in a call with mat and a few others today for a bit and we played UHC together but we was also trying to crash the server which Mat did ask us to try by the way
    Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    Yeah I have lots of leadership experience i've owned lots of factions and co owned even more. I have been mod on a few servers before I sort of stopped being staff and focused on being a owner. I'm now trying to become a staff member again I did start off with mystic but that server closed today so i'm looking for a new server to play
    Are you involved in any hobbies/activities outside of Minecraft?
    Yeah lots of things I like to rock climb and do lots of sports outpost of minecraft i'm not in school though so I have lots of time to play
    Anything else?
    I would like to wish myself the best of luck at getting accepted and hope to see you all on the weekend when the server opens up. Might even donate some money
    Make sure you provide lots of detail in your answers and stay active/help others. Don't ask staff to check out your application, it's just annoying. Good luck!

2. Koovert

Manager
    Staff Member Manager
    Expand Collapse

Application Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.