Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by paleturquoise, Nov 15, 2019.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. paleturquoise

Expand Collapse

Dear Significant of Karismic,

Are you applying for a moderation position or a building/developing position?

I am applying for the helper position.

What is your Minecraft username?
    PaleTurquoise.

What is your age?
    15 years old.

What is your discord name/tag?
    paleturquoise#7877.

What is your timezone/location?
    My timezone is Central Time, I locate in the United States.

How long have you played on Karismic MC?
    Never.

How would you improve Karismic MC?
    I would improve Karismic MC by contributing hours of moderation, and helping our new players get on their feet. Also giving tips and tricks to the beginner players as well.

How have you helped people on the server?
    I've never played this server, but I played a lot of SkyBlock, UHC, and creative, and I like to help out the new players, answering questions though I'm not helper, and ultimately spreading positive vibes throughout the server.

How much time can you contribute to the server?
    I can contribute about 3+ hours daily, and more on the weekends.

What has been one of your best moments on Karismic MC?
    So far, browsing the forums, which I love doing on my favorite servers, has been a unique experience in my overall time with Karismic MC. The staff and people seem very positive and I would love to be further into this community.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    I've been a moderator in many games, communities, and just the overall UHC team. Currently, I am a moderator in my 100+ guild, we are active daily, named ExtraSalty. This guild is located on the Hypixel server. I'm also a moderator in many of my friend's servers.

Are you involved in any hobbies/activities outside of Minecraft?
    I like playing soccer in my free time with friends. I also like skateboarding as I just got into it. Finally, I also like doing homework. I also like going bowling on Wednesdays with the boys.

Anything else?
    I like to play with my friends on Minecraft. I'm a 3 star in Hypixel UHC. I could also be on the build team for this server.

Sincerely,
    Pale

2. Koovert

Manager
    Staff Member Manager
    Expand Collapse

You need more experience on Karismic. Applying for a moderation position requires experience with the server. Getting acclimated to Karismic's community and rules will take some time. Acclimation is very important because it will better transition you to handle specific server situations that will inevitably occur.

However, if you are interested in becoming a builder for the server, then let me know.

William likes this.