Plimexus's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Plimexus, Oct 10, 2019 at 1:43 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plimexus

Expand Collapse

Are you applying for a moderation position or a building/developing position?: Developing

What is your Minecraft username? Tagzta( i changed it recently will change it back)

What is your age? I am 12 years old ( dont judge my age its just.. messed up I am very mature for my age

What is your discord name/tag?: Plimexus#6485

What is your timezone/location?: Romania

How long have you played on Karismic MC? I have been playing for over a month I suppose? I have no idea maybe less or more

How would you improve Karismic MC? I would log on every day and play like 6 hours so I consider I could help a lot of players if I am online that many hours. Considering I moderated one big community and my own server at one point I guess I would do a pretty good job

How have you helped people on the server? Yeah, I've been trying to help some new people out, like telling them the basic commands if they dont know them, telling them the basic mechanics of the server and how it works.

How much time can you contribute to the server? I can contribute around 5-6 hours, 3 when I have basketball practice and I need to study for exams and stuff

What has been one of your best moments on Karismic MC? I mean, a lot of great moments were with my faction, when we raided a top faction was pretty fun and yeah, I enjoyed it a lot so I could call that the best moment on this server

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I've moderated a pretty big community, with 150 players each day on it, I had admin and I was doing a pretty good job. The server unfortunately closed and it didn't open again. One year ago I started my own server with a pretty good coder and we did a good job, but unfortunately, I ran out of money to pay host

Are you involved in any hobbies/activities outside of Minecraft? I really enjoy playing basketball, I started one week ago and I feel like this is the sport for me. I also really enjoy visiting different countries

Anything else? hi

2. Koovert

Manager
    Staff Member Manager
    Expand Collapse

Application Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.