Staff Apllication

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Plimexus, Sep 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plimexus

Expand Collapse

What is your Minecraft username? Plimexus

What is your age? 12(hope you guys can make an exception, I am very mature for my age.)

What is your discord name/tag? Plimexus#0001

What is your timezone/location? Romania

How long have you played on Karismic MC? Around one week for now I would say so

How would you improve Karismic MC? I would improve it by helping players, since my schedule its not that loaded, I can get on around 5-6 hours per day

How have you helped people on the server?I gave some players tips and helped few players that asked for commands when no staff was on

How much time can you contribute to the server? I would say around 6 hours per day

What has been one of your best moments on Karismic MC? It was when I met William. A great staff member that helps people all the time.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Yeah, I've been Admin on a pretty big server with 150+ members per day a few years ago. I have made my own server but I had to close it, since I ran out of money to pay host, and the server was doing pretty well. 15+ members per day since the release. It had ranks, forums etc.

Are you involved in any hobbies/activities outside of Minecraft? Well, school and homework, I like watching a lot of movies and tv shows like, stranger things, it chapter two. Mostly horror/ thriller movies.

Anything else? My name is Lucas, and I live in a small town of Romania. I have one sister, I like to play basketball, watch movies and tv shows as I said before, I like to edit videos in Premiere Pro in the free time, but I didn't edit as much as few months ago since I started KarismicMC.

Make sure you provide lots of detail in your answers and stay active/help others. Don't ask staff to check out your application, it's just annoying. Good luck!

William likes this.
  2. Kevin Zhao

Expand Collapse

A little too young.. Otherwise, good application.

3. Hawk0364

Manager
    Staff Member Manager
    Expand Collapse

I don't think you would be the right fit for the staff team, your application has a lack of detail.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.