Willieem's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by William, Aug 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. William

Helper
    Expand Collapse

Are you applying for a moderation position or a building/developing position?
    I want to apply for a moderation position.
    What is your Minecraft username?
    My minecraft username is: Willieem
    What is your age?
    I was born on the 7th of June, 2001. I am currently 18 years old.
    What is your discord name/tag?
    My discord is Vynus#0601
    What is your timezone/location?
    I live in Sweden, so its GMT+2
    How long have you played Karismic MC?
    A few weeks now, couldn't say the exact amount.
    How would you improve Karismic MC?
    By fixing current bugs and more importantly adding new interesting content, plugins/features. Also Karismic MC could benefit from further advertising, since there aren't enough players online at each given moment. Of course these are just suggestions and I can't really do anything besides give suggestions as a helper.
    How have you helped people on the server?
    I constantly strive to help people on the server, simply by answering questions and giving advice. I also kindly ask people to stop when I witness players spamming or breaking other minor rules. That is the only thing I can do when no staff members are on the server and aren't responding on discord.
    How much time can you contribute to the server?
    A good 6-8 hours a day at least. I am currently on a prolonged vacation since I've finished school so I don't have much to do on daily basis.
    What has been one of your best moments on Karismic MC?
    Probably any of the funny discussions I've had with players and staff members alike. It can really be quite enjoyable to chat with some people.
    Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
    Yes I have been a moderator on two servers before and I also own a server of my own on which I do most of the development, so I have some knowledge of configuring plugins and such.
    Are you involved in any hobbies/activities outside of Minecraft?
    Oh yes I do have hobbies outside of minecraft but they aren't anything I'm willing to share. Sorry.
    Anything else?
    Pardon my english, it isn't my first language and I do make errors sometimes. Other than that. Please consider that due to my timezone I can be on when most/all staff members aren't online.
    Thank you for reading. <3

2. KarismicMc Team

Management Account
    Staff Member Management Account
    Expand Collapse

You have been accepted! You will be contacted on discord for further instructions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.