Cigares Application! FULL SS GUIDE INCLUDED

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Cigares, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cigares

Expand Collapse

What is your Minecraft username? Cigares/Falsify

What is your age? Eighteen years old.

What is your discord name/tag? Swrv#4813

What is your timezone/location? Mountain Standard Time / MST

How long have you played Karismic MC? Two days. I know this is a short amount of time but i am very capable of helping the server.

How would you improve Karismic MC? I am able to teach the staff team to screen share properly. Leaving the only possible clients to slip past being Vape Lite and Drip lite. I know that sounds like i am in-experienced but there is no way of detecting those clients without the Paladin SS tool( Paid ss tool) due to the fact that Vape V3 is an external client and can only be found if the user has forgotten to delete EVERY file (Hard to do) and Drip lite is a fully external WEB BASED cheat. Yes, those do exist and is completely undetectable at this time( 75 slots only for this cheat making it very hard to buy at this point in time.)

How have you helped people on the server?
    I have pointed out some of the features that are missing like shop items, koth cap size as well as helped members with there base design flaws ;).
    How much time can you contribute to the server?4-5 hours a day on weekends and 1-3 hours a day (Varies on my work schedule and school work as i am in university for a bachelor degree.)

What has been one of your best moments on Karismic MC? Taking out the koth by myself against 2-3 people.( Not at once obviously im not a god.)

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I currently lead a competitive faction with a 30+ roster called Method ( can link discord.) I have also been a moderator on HydraHCF (Where i learned to ss) which was a hard core factions server with a 300-500 player base daily. My tasks were to SS cheaters that didnt admit, roll back bases due to inside (investigate) and i also was tasked with teleporting to random players for at least an hour a day to check for X-Ray and Phasing. (anti-cheat would alert me to teleport to Phasing,Speed,BHOP,Kill aura ETC.)

Are you involved in any hobbies/activities outside of Minecraft? I play hockey, i workout 5 days a week and other than that i work or hangout with my girlfriend.

Anything else? I hope you consider my application and i really hope i can be apart of the team! My SS guide will be below!

SS Guide https://docs.google.com/document/d/10SiW_lCcmXFY832HEt2JOkN5KE7ZARz9ObCpmMvpL1s/edit?usp=sharing

2. KarismicMc Team

Management Account
    Staff Member Management Account
    Expand Collapse

Application closed due to user being banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.