Being Vanished During Duels

Discussion in 'Bug Report' started by Relyinq, Aug 14, 2019 at 8:49 PM.

1. Relyinq

Expand Collapse

Software Engineer
    Your In-game name: RelyinqMC
    Where (Forums, Server, Discord): Server (Factions)
    Time/Date: August 13, 2019 (4:54 PM) and August 14, 2019 (11:37 AM)
    Location (If applicable): Dueling Arena (Mineshaft and Aqueduct Arenas)
    What were you trying to do: I was trying to duel a player, so we can fight to see who would win
    What happened: When we entered the arena, I wasn't able to see him and it seemed as he had vanished. I thought this was a glitch on my end, so I rejoined into the server, and the problem occurred again.
    Can this be repeated: Yes, this bug was repeated a few times. Usually 50% of the time it glitched out (meaning the opponent vanished).
    Additional Information: *BY THE WAY I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS SENDING THE DUEL REQUESTS* Sometimes it depends on the arena and the kit. Yesterday (August 13, 2019), when I wanted to duel in the MineShaft arena, the person always vanished. Whenever it was in the Aqueduct Arena, it was alright and we could see each other. Today (August 14, 2019), it depended on the kit. Such as I could use every kit, except the OverPowered one. The person who got vanished was always the one who received the request (They could see ME, I just couldn't see THEM). The one who sent the request was seen by the other player. I think this is a small bug that everyone vanishes when dueling and the command sometimes vanishes the opponent.
    Witnesses are: Hawk, O365, Grant, and William
    This isn't a major problem for the server, it just the fact that when the opponent vanishes and you can't see them, they get a free kill and on the leaderboard, you end up getting a loss

2. Boykaa

Expand Collapse

Communism
    I've seen this bug as well. Needs to be fixed .

Relyinq likes this.