Im back :)

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Boykaa, Jul 31, 2019.

Tags: Edit
  1. Boykaa

Expand Collapse

Communism
    So probably you're thinking who am I.
    It all started long time ago (can't remember when I played here last time). There was one guy who searched up this server on some kind of website. He played this server for first time, at first he thought it would be good place to hack on. Staff wasn't that good , played like 1 day and got banned after that. Not here to say that staff wasn't good , I was just smart , done everything to not get banned . But while I was hacking I enjoyed a lot of stuff, there was pretty great plugins that I liked , people were nice that time except some ,that were salty(not gonna mention who is salty) , I was like double agent, was playing there for 1 week, acted like i'm not the same guy who was cheating there before , then I trusted one guy that told me that he won't say anyone who am I , then I got banned again , this account had knight rank 5$. Then I made new account , bought rank again for 5$ . Did the same thing for the past time , banned once again. After that I never showed up again on this server. Deleted single hack that I had and never used hacks again. You're probably thinking why am I writing this , you just had to say your nickname and probably don't have to say anyone that you're back.

I'm not here to just say that I'm back , I'm here to introduce me to some new guys on server.

I got into new server after my journey in this server, met new people , got a lot staff experience. Then things got worse, broke my computer .. took me 2 months to get new one. Living without computer , made me better people , started doing workouts were going to parties all the time, changed like 10 girlfriends. Then my family saw me growing like man, bought me computer so here I am now.
    So today I got message from owner Matt, who was pretty kind to me and asked me if I can join this server. Introduced me to the next season and I was bit hyped . Never thought that owner would ever talked to me after all that what I did in server.
    I will have to think about how active I will be on this server, because I'm playing another server with my squad and don't have anyone to play with me on here.
    P.S If you read all that , ILY <33.

Kind regards,
    Boykaa
    [​IMG]

2. Hawk0364

Manager
    Staff Member Manager
    Expand Collapse

Bring your squad to the server :p Glad to have you back!