[Stowaways] Staff-Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Stowaways, Jul 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stowaways

Expand Collapse

Are you applying for a moderation position or a building/developing position? I am applying for Helper

What is your minecraft username? Stowaways

What is your age? 19

What is your discord name/tag? Stowaways#3605

What is your timezone/location? EST

How long have you played KarismicMc?: I have played on Karismic for 2 months now. (Day 1 of Season 1)

How would you improve KarismicMc? I would help the server by being on at least 4 hours a day enforcing server rules. Along with answering questions that higher ups don't have time for. I have many ideas when it comes to servers and would love to share them to the staff team. Ideas range from server mechanics, events and many more. I have streamed on the server but started to fall off towards the end of season 1, reason being is because the community got really toxic real fast. But in season 2 I will be making a come back! I will be streaming along with recording all punishments that way I can provide sufficient evidence of any rules broken.

How have you helped people on the server? I have answered questions, pitched ideas and even recorded/reported cheaters! I have also remained positive and try my hardest to keep all game play smooth as possible for everyone.

2. Brandon1237

Expand Collapse

Didn't you say the N word in chat?

3. Hawk0364

Manager
    Manager
    Expand Collapse

Your application has been reviewed by the staff team over the past week. Unfortunately, your application is being denied at this time. You have been "toxic" within the community in the past, and we don't think you would be the right fit for the staff team.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.