[Stowaways] Staff-Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Stowaways, Jul 3, 2019.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Stowaways

Expand Collapse

Are you applying for a moderation position or a building/developing position?

Yes, Back-end Developer

What is your minecraft username?

Stowaways

What is your age?

What is your discord name/tag?

Stowaways#3605

What is your timezone/location?

EST/ Maryland

How long have you played KarismicMc?:

5 Weeks

How would you improve KarismicMc?:

I have extensive background in working on servers from Moderating, managing and developing. I specialize in Dedicated servers, I know Karismic will be moving to one sometime in this up-coming week. Upon talking to Matt he has mentioned to me that he is not too familiar with Dedicated servers. I have worked with dedicated servers for the past 2 years because that is my work field. I can install panels, BOTS, firewalls and many more. I have worked with the following OS.. Windows, Linux, Debian, Ubuntu and CentOS. I have also developed many discord bots. I truly believe I could help Karismic with keeping the server up to date and any personal files protected.

I am available to be online almost every day as my work is done at my house.

How have you helped people on the server?

I try my best to help anyone who has questions on the server. It can be as simple as a random custom enchants question to a more detailed one that I need to contact staff about. I have also found and reported bugs to Matt or another member of the staff team.