Akumbo's Staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Akumbo, Jun 30, 2019.

?

Should there be TNT Wands?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akumbo

Expand Collapse

Are you applying for a moderation position or a building/developing position? Im applying for Helper/Moderator

What is your minecraft username? Akumbo

What is your age? 17 Going on 18 this year

What is your discord name/tag? SSR#3466

What is your timezone/location? GMT+2

How long have you played KarismicMc?: I Started playing on karismic 3 days after the current season was released (During grace priod)

How would you improve KarismicMc? I Believe i could help the server by not only ofcourse doing the usual things thats neccisary for the staff member to do, but i also have alot of ideas and ofcourse common sense about what could be improved or fixed on the server. I am a VERY active player on this server and i think thats really good to have, from my experience of a months time is that most staff members are US or AU, im European and it would really help to have constant staff on at all times, Dont you?

How have you helped people on the server? I Always help new players when they come online on the server for the first time, either its giving them money or just a general idea of how to play the gamemode and alot about what the gamemode is about and how to setup the best farm for the current economy

anto1145 likes this.
  2. mlefeb01

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Application denied. Application was lack luster and riddled with grammatical mistakes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.