Tubzy's / TheRealTrippy's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Tubzy, Jun 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tubzy

Developer
    Developer
    Expand Collapse

#1 Tubzy, Jun 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    Are you applying for a moderation position or a building/developing position?
    Developing Position

What is your minecraft username?
    TheRealTrippy

What is your age?
    17 almost 18

What is your discord name/tag?
    Tubzy#3449

What is your timezone/location?
    (GMT-5) / CDT

How long have you played KarismicMc?:
    A couple of days

How would you improve KarismicMc?
    I have worked with Multiple Big servers including Enchants, Stellar. Stating this i know how to keep up with a player base keep my temper together but most of the time i'm very cool and try to help anyone i can. I have been doing this for 1-2 years now helping out and developing for servers so i know i have the right experience to help out to the full extent. When I put myself to something i tend to stick on it until i find a fix etc i like to do as much as i can to help out a server.

I am very mature and i take it seriously i don't like people fucking around when we have a job to do and that job should be important. I don’t do childish things and can handle extreme situations without being flustered. I feel that I have had a lot of experience from being a player and a Developer that I know what I am doing.

I am very available pretty much anytime, i can show that i'm active by being on pretty much everyday. I can put forth a huge amount of dedication to the server. Whether it is just playing on the server as a player or as a Developer putting forth my maximum effort to make the server a better place. I promise that if you make me a Developer I will change the server in a good way.

How have you helped people on the server?
    Matt Can vouch for me

2. mlefeb01

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Application accepted. Welcome to the team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.