Nunlos Staff APP, thinking of it, it was short than expected.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Nunlos, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nunlos

Expand Collapse

Here I am, once again, feeling lost but now and then, I breathe it in, I let it go.

Alright! As you all know, I'm Nunlos, formerly known as mlefeb02. I am here to apply for the role as a helper.
    I myself as a person would see me honorable. In real life, but also on the server. I am getting rid of many members
    which have caused troubles all over the place. Mentioning a few here ; Boltstich, Comet (fuck she back) and also
    alot of pleb kids whose names I don't remember. There is one special fella out there though, his name is Jme.
    He apparently likes printer, alot. As of this application, he already made the suggestion to add printer three times,
    clearly excessing the limit there bucko. I would just straight up ban his ass. I really don't want to make this needlessly long, so I'll cut myself short. Formerly known member mlefeb02, now Nunlos wants to officially apply for the Helper rank on the server KarismicMC. I am indeed, a very nice person and also helpful, as I mentioned in my last post. Having the whole staff team on my side speaks for itself. I would be a great helper and addition to the team. Although I do have my moments of toxicity. But afterall, they are very rare. I have been playing on this server longer than any of those plebs out there so I'm more than qualified for this job. In addition, my time-zone is perfect for the current staff team as I am located in Germany, known to be a part of Europe, I have the corresponding time-zone. If I recall correctly, none of the staff members are from Europe. Leaving such a great server alone at such times, would be fatal. Knowing the brutality of some members of this community, we have to have atleast one helper permanently online, and since that is not possible when you don't have any Staff members in the european time-zone, then that could be troublesome. What I am trying to say with that is, that you should make me staff. I also have alot of experience on all kinds of servers. I've aquired the Moderator position on many servers, most of them being on Prison/Skyblock types of servers. My highest position on any kind of server would be by far the Helper rank on Hypixel I had inbetween the 24th of Febuary until the 30th of June. Since a big server like Hypixel pays their staff just like a regular Job, I would also want to receive some kind of payment. If that is out of the range of possibility, thats okay, I would still happily accept the position. Many players are currently complaining about the flaws of this server, the shop being one of them. I am here to offer my help towards such projects aswell. As of right now, I am not spending alot of time on this server. This is no problem at all though. Having minecraft staff is just one part of the cake.
    Who said that one has to become staff on the minecraft server? I would have no problem at all to be a discord-only staff.
    I am very active on the discord and would make sure the discord is kept nice and clean. I would prevent spam, any kinds of Voice-Channel trolls and unacceptable behavior of players on the discord. I am just letting the current staff team know about my health condition, which is not looking to bright right now. My consumption of 3 daily Energy-Drinks isn't really helping that fact either. I have chronic back pain and vision loss. I have doctor appointments atleast 4 times a Month and have to visit the Hospital every 6 months due to my current vision condition. That does not prevent me from performing my best on this server though. The opposite. I am willing to spend alot of time in this if I get accepted. My Summer Vacation has just begun. It's gonna last for 8 weeks, speaking from today. I mentioned the possibility to only promote me to a discord staff member. In the meantime of doing this application, I'm having a conversation with 4 other players of this server and they love me. Not only am I gonna be a perfect fit for the current staff team, no! I am also gonna entertain the current playerbase to the maximum. While keeping the chats clean at the same time. I promised that I won't go all out on this Application in order to keep this short. So I will do so as promised and stop here.

I hope you had a great time reading this and will also cheer for me, as an addition to the KarismicMC staff team.
    Thanks!

- Nunlos (mlefeb02)

2. Slayer

Expand Collapse

Student
    #Nunlos4staff

3. Brandon1237

Expand Collapse

4. Soccercrazyboy

Staff Member Administrator
    Expand Collapse

i can't tell if he's being serious or not

5. Chickenprism

Expand Collapse

-1 Huge wall of text with no organization. Lack of professionalism and care in application

6. mlefeb01

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Application denied. Not a serious application.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.