Printer

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Skobe, Jun 24, 2019.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Skobe

Expand Collapse

Your In-game name: Skobe
    Proposed suggestion: Enable printer
    How this will impact the server (positively): It's a big plus for newer players, let's them raid/build bases and get established pretty quickly. This is what you should want on a faction server, a wide range of factions competing. Printer definitely attracts more players than it repels. Enabling it would increase raiding a shit ton. It increases competition.
    How this will impact the server (negatively): If everyone had printer then there is no negatives about it. I never see people complaining about printer on top servers.
    Additional Information: Dont allow people to print walls as they are being raided. Someone brought up a point about people making huge farms, such farms include more claims for protection which is already countered by players only having 20 faction power. Another point brought up is the fact that people cant cannon without printer, of course they can but personally I dont want to sit around all day hand placing blocks for a parallel fusion etc. I think some people are afraid of printer being enabled cause they dont want to be raided but with printer being enabled the opposing faction got their cannon up in no time well guess what? Time to get your counter cannon up in no time to stop the raid. The server feels like it is slightly behind on the timeline, the majority of faction servers allow it now. Anyone who says manually placing dispensers or any block for a cannon is fine, let me send you a schematic and watch you hand place it while I time.

Printer is not op if everyone has access to it. It's a level playing ground.

Yeye Matt I know you said there is a 1% chance of you enabling it but take a look around my g.

Brandon1237 likes this.
  2. Brandon1237

Expand Collapse

+1

Skobe likes this.
  3. Chickenprism

Expand Collapse

+1

Skobe likes this.
  4. anto1145

Expand Collapse

NO -10

5. Skobe

Expand Collapse

Back up your reasoning.

6. Nunlos

Expand Collapse

got declined like 3 times now, youre still trying, its a waste of time -
    no one fucking wants it.

7. Skobe

Expand Collapse

Why does no one want it?

Leaving comments and not backing up your choice makes you seem like an idiot.