Soccercrazyboy's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Soccercrazyboy, Jun 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soccercrazyboy

Administrator
    Expand Collapse

Are you applying for a moderation position or a building/developing position?
    I am applying for a moderation/management position.

What is your minecraft username?
    Soccercrazyboy

What is your age?
    I am 17, turn out 18 later on in the year (November).

What is your discord name/tag?
    Soccercrazyboy#0201

What is your timezone/location?
    AWST (GMT+ 8:00), 12 hours ahead of EST.

How long have you played KarismicMc?:
    I begun playing Karismic with marco (NuclearTear) at Season 0 (the beta release before Season 1), this is when Indecisive was born. I grinded my way through the majority of the first season, with a couple of hitches in the road and a couple of in-activities along the road. Throughout this time I applied and was accepted as a helper as well as promoted to Moderator, however, as Season 2 rolled around I found myself getting more and more caught up with both my personal academic and sporting life to the point where I was incredibly inactive as a player and staff member and was rightfully demoted. I accepted it and moved on. Now, ~6 months later I am here. I saw the release of one of my old favorite servers and had to get on to the changes that had been made and talk to some old-timers. I got on as soon as factions was released (and even spent a bit of time on SkyBlock beforehand, but didn't find that as attractive I must say) and almost instantly fell back in love with both the community and the gameplay of the server. Which is why I sit here, applying for a moderating position on Karismic, trying to help it's community and it's owner out as much as I possibly can.

How would you improve KarismicMc?
    I would improve Karismic by being online when no other staff members are. I get on after school during my timezone and all of the players that I encounter are either members or the odd donator. They often need guidance and are often asking for it, but end up asking afk staff members or on the Discord which ends up overwhelming Staff when they do eventually get in. If I was hired I would not only be another friendly face on the Karismic Staff Team to those who frequent the server but I also bring along with me all of my previous experiences which I think could heavily benefit Karismic in general.

Having a multitude of friendly, familiar faces within a Staff Team is essential to it's productivity. As players know the staff members better they will be less afraid to ask questions or raise a concern, causing better gameplay for both that user specifically but also benefiting the community as bugs, exploits, loopholes and etc. can be found and exterminated efficiently. Not only this but having these friendly and familiar faces within the Staff Team will help to build a stronger and more positive community in which the server is built around.

How have you helped people on the server?
    In recent times, I have helped the server by helping out users when need be, for example if they asked a question or had some kind of query. I made sure to make myself available to the community as well as an active contributor to it within the Discord. I have also helped the server through donations and, of course, through my lovely faction that is currently monopolizing ftop. However, previously, as already stated in my application, I was a moderator and helper on the server. During this time I helped matt with building in preparation for Season 1 and 2, I helped with moderation of Discord and the Server as well as welcoming all new members and attempting to make them feel apart of our community. I help players where I can, when I can and am always looking for new ways to benefit this server.

PMCTechSupport likes this.
  2. mlefeb01

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Application accepted. You were always a class act when you were a staff member, and we could really use the help in time zones where we don't usually have much staff online.

Soccercrazyboy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.