Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by GP2Miner, Jun 13, 2019.

Tags:
?

Should Grant Be Given A Second Chance?

1. Yes the situation is understandable.

100.0%
  2. No, do the crime take the time.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GP2Miner

Expand Collapse

Your In-game name: iGranttv
    Who (Staff Member): (Owner) Matt
    Action (Ban, Mute, etc): 30d Ban
    Where (Forums, Server, Discord): Server
    What did you do: First Offense Hacking
    Why should this action be reversed:

I completely understand why I was banned, there was a recording of me afk using obvious KillAura at spawn near the Jail. I will be more responsible, thoughtful and aware of myself and the rules to make sure I will not be careless enough to hack on this network and get myself banned again. I was hacking on a different server with my friend User: PsnQs he plays on KarismicMC sometimes and while we were on there my other account was on Karismic afking a grinder. Now hours later when I’m wrapping it up and about to go to bed I have one account, which was at the grinders afking already on karismic, and I have 2 iGranttv Minecraft applications open in the multiplayer menu, it’s late and I’m tired and in a rush to fall asleep so I put iGranttv on Karismic to afk at spawn Incase there’s a key all or something and since I was too tired and wasn’t paying attention I left the Minecraft application with the hacks at the spawn instead of the other one so I wake up in the morning with this situation in my hands. This is not worth it to me, hacking on other servers isn’t worth the chance in me not being able to play on KarismicMC anymore. Because of that realization I uninstalled all hacked clients of my PC and promise to accept any random ScreenShares at anytime. Even though I didn’t intentionally hack on Karismic I still had hacks on the server and the rules state that is not allowed. I apologize and hope I can be forgiven. Thank you for spending your time reading this.

2. mlefeb01

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Appeal denied. Unfortunately we can't lift the punishment regardless of whether you're telling the truth or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.