[Stowaways] Staff-Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Stowaways, Jun 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stowaways

Expand Collapse

Are you applying for a moderation position or a building/developing position? Developing/Admin

What is your minecraft username? Stowaways

What is your age? 19

What is your discord name/tag? Stowaways#3605

What is your timezone/location? EST/ Maryland

How long have you played KarismicMc?: 1.5 Weeks

How would you improve KarismicMc? I would help improve KarismicMC by watching over players and abide by all of the staff guidelines. I would also help background wise by helping Matt find solutions to any problems that are occurring with the server. Reason-being is that I currently work for a Minecraft Server Hosting company. I am their Manager. I work both background and regular support. I have gained a lot of knowledge while working for this company and know that I can put it to good use when working for Karisimic.

How have you helped people on the server? I have helped the server by being very community oriented. I don't argue much and in fact I am liked by almost every player on the server. When someone is in need of help even if I can't generally do anything about it.. I still help out as much as I can with their questions/concerns. I also stream daily on the server making it a fun environment for everyone! :)

NOTES: If I am chosen for this position I will help as much as I can wherever I can. However I am still a Famous rank, I will continue to be streaming on the server as a regular player!

Thank you for the consideration, have an amazing day!

2. Chickenprism

Expand Collapse

+1 Amazing player, Helps new players out a bunch. He even gives them a place to stay! Stowaways is one of the best candidates
    for a staff position

3. Stowaways

Expand Collapse

Thanks man! I really appreciate it I try to do my best :)

4. mlefeb01

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Application denied. This was due to events that occurred on the server and were discussed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.