Harveycreeperkil's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Harvey11, Jun 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harvey11

Expand Collapse

#1 Harvey11, Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    Are you applying for a moderation position or a building/developing position?:
    I am applying for a building position.

What is your minecraft username?
    harveycreeperkil

What is your age?

What is your discord name/tag?
    Harvey#9227

What is your timezone/location?
    UK: BST(00:00)

How long have you played KarismicMc?:
    I have played Karismic since mid-late last year (2018).

How would you improve KarismicMc?
    I would improve Karismic by contributing to events (building them) and by aiding others build for the server. I would improve the existing buildings by adding to them to make them look more appealing and representative of the medieval style. I hope to add my own takes to the server and improve the way buildings look and how players interact with them. I am often online and have many experiences of building and moderating servers. I hope to carry on playing with the same professionalism and respect if I am accepted for staff or not.

How have you helped people on the server?
    I have helped players on the server by being friendly and welcoming when they first join and wander around spawn. I have also guided players on using certain custom features on the server such as GKits and CE. In the aspect of building, I would be able to help the server by building respectable new arenas for dueling and and other projects that can provide entertainment to players such as a new Mob Arena.

I'm sorry I couldn't add photos to this application as you forum wouldn't allow me to. Please message me on discord or any other platform for some images of buildings. I can work individually or as a team.

2. mlefeb01

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Application denied. Alright application, but your history of hacking heavily affected this decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.