Mewniii's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Mewniii, Jun 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mewniii

Expand Collapse

Are you applying for a moderation position or a building/developing position? I will be applying for a moderation position or helper position.

What is your minecraft username? My current username is Mewniii

What is your age? I am currently 19 but I will be turning 20 in September.

What is your discord name/tag? My discord is Uxority #0001 but I go by Mewniii

What is your timezone/location? My current timezone is EST. I live in the east coast but I do tend to stay awake pretty late.

How long have you played KarismicMc?: I used to play a few months ago but I ended up forgetting my login information to that account so on this account I do not have much play time. I do tend to play a lot of skyblock so I would be very active on that part of the server.

How would you improve KarismicMc? I would improve this server by making sure every new player feels welcomed and comfortable with all the cool things the server has to offer. Iv'e also modded a youtuber's live streams with 100k + subscribers. I'm also a moderator for their discord to make sure everyone keeps the chat clean and free of harmful language and profanity.

How have you helped people on the server? Back when I used to play If a new player would join and wondered how to start or where to go when they joined I would offer my help to them to make sure they were comfortable doing things on their own.

2. Harvey11

Expand Collapse

Good luck with this application best one I've seen in a while.

3. mlefeb01

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Application denied. Overall the application was well done, but you are not active enough to be promoted to the staff team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.