Laglightning | Youtuber application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Billy Franchise, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy Franchise

Helper
    Expand Collapse

To apply, click 'New Thread' and complete the template using the title: "[In-Game Name]'s Staff Application"

Are you applying for a moderation position or a building/developing position?
    I am applying for a Youtuber rank
    What is your minecraft username?
    Laglightning
    What is your age?
    What is your discord name/tag?
    Billy Franchise#2381
    What is your timezone/location?
    Minnesota/CST
    How long have you played KarismicMc?:
    I just joined today and already enjoying it. Me and some friends plan on winning the Ftop prize so we will be playing alot.
    How would you improve KarismicMc?
    I feel like my channel will bring some new members aswell as give some people ideas to change or better there factions throughout each season. I would like to help this server grow and help however i can.
    How have you helped people on the server?
    I have helped mainly my friends as i just joined recently.
    I have 441 subscribers, the last time i posted was 4 days ago and before that 4 months because i was going through some family stuff and wasn't aloud at my fathers where my computer was so i couldn't record, but i plan on posting videos hopefully every other day. My viewer count has gone done but when i upload consistently my viewer count goes up.
    Alittle about me?
    I live in Minnesota i am 18, I have an apprenticeship as an electrician this summer. I play hockey and golf, i also enjoy bowling. I love meeting new people, I like to make everything im apart of the best it and i can be. I play Fivem[GTAV RP] on a server called The Empire Rp which there i am a civilian admin. My duty as an admin there is i solve peoples problems against eachother as well as plan server wide events.
    My channel link
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk_63q4qeB0Gm_yDQ39TUww

Sarith likes this.
  2. mlefeb01

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Accepted. Welcome to the team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.