LouisEU | Management Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by LouisEU, May 5, 2019.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. LouisEU

Expand Collapse

Are you applying for a moderation position or a building/developing position?

I am applying for a management rank

What is your minecraft username?

LouisEU

What is your age?

What is your discord name/tag?

LouisEU 0001

What is your timezone/location?

England / GMT+1 / BST

How long have you played KarismicMc?:

About an hour or so

How would you improve KarismicMc?

I believe I could improve and benefit KarismicMc by being a manager as I have had experiences of managment positions on some of the biggest minecraft servers such as VeltPvP. I could improve the server by potentially investing and helping maintain a stable playerbase. I could advertise in my discord servers with over 70 players, and bring my faction along for the ride!

My skills could benefit KarismicMC as I can have learnt, in my 4 years of management experience, to be able to manage a server community. I believe I would be a good addition as my work ethic towards helping servers is strong. I like to host events regularly such as raid events. This keeps the player base active and exited about what's to come.

My management role could benefit the staff team by showing them how to staff or "patrol" if you will, a minecraft server. This would make the players happy seeing a professional but chilll staff team.

How have you helped people on the server?

I have helped the owner (Matt) with bugs such as the duplicate rank in /buy and the mobs spawning on /is.

Thank you for reading my application,

-Louis

2. LouisEU

Expand Collapse

Additional Information

I have decided to add an additional information section as I don't think my application has enough information about me.

I am Louis, I am from England and 17 years young. I am in full-time education and studying criminology. I love to play games such as minecraft, rust and csgo. Above all, I love to manage servers. I am a professional manager. I retired from my management

business. This business was hosted on MCM(Minecraft Market). I have had alot of previous experience and have managed some very large player-based servers such as VeltPvP, on an SOTW around 7-10k.