cultsnipez's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by cultsnipez, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cultsnipez

Expand Collapse

Are you applying for a moderation position or a building/developing position?

I would like to be a moderating position but in the future I could probably learn Java as I already know python and some C++.

What is your minecraft username?

cultsnipez

What is your age?

I am 15.

What is your discord name/tag?

Hastroh#5850

What is your timezone/location?

I live in Illinois which would be CST

How long have you played KarismicMc?

I have played since a before skyblock beta as @HooDeeni recommended the server to me.

How would you improve KarismicMc?

I would try to help players if they are in need of it and give meaningful suggestions towards the improvement of the server.

How have you helped people on the server?

I was arguably the most active beta tester for skyblock beta and have helped newer players with knowledge of the server, I helped with suggesting the type of balance changes that make the skyblock server fun today.

Thank you for reading my application, I hope I get accepted into the staff team of the server, but if in the event that I don't I would like staff to know that I will still play and will harbor no ill will towards the maker of the decision.

2. Harvey11

Expand Collapse

'I helped with suggesting the type of balance changes that make the skyblock server fun today.' -cultsnipez
    That is not helping. That is your duty as a beta tester. You need more detail and I'd retake SPaG (Spelling Punctuation and Grammar) classes from 4th grade. Why is worlds population 12 years old?

3. Hawk0364

Admin
    Administrator
    Expand Collapse

There is a few grammatical mistakes, and some more detail couldn't hurt. Instead of writing that last bit, you could have focused more time and energy into putting more detail to some of your answers. Good luck anyways!

4. mlefeb01

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Application denied. You are not active enough on factions to become a staff member on there, and we are not currently looking for skyblock staff. Once Skyblock is revamped, I strongly recommend submitting a new application.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.